r-word.org

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My glasses suck

I went to clean my glasses last night and the coating is coming off worse than ever. I can barely see. These are glasses that I bought from my optometrist and they are also the most expensive pair I have ever had. I have usually been able to wear a pair until the frames fall apart or I need a new prescription. When I went for my last exam my prescription hadn't changed enough for my insurance to pay for new lenses. This is the first time I will have to replace them because of the lenses crapping out not because I really need a new prescription. I will be going there to complain and try to get them to just replace the lenses at a discount. Or I will take my business elsewhere. Ugh.

1 comment:

Wendi Sotis said...

Your insurance won't pay for it? Yikes! They can be expensive.

Good luck - maybe you can file an insurance... oh what the heck it is called, when you fight them on their decision? If I stick my tongue out, maybe you can read what it says (I used to think that when I was a kid and heard "on the tip of my tongue" lol).