r-word.org

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I can see, I can really see!

I got the new lenses put in my glasses today and OH MY GOD!! My old lenses were crap! I forgot that these lenses are actually a new prescription that is just slightly better than the old ones (my prescription hadn't changed enough in 2007 for my insurance to cover the cost which is why I am finally getting lenses in 2009). Worth every penny! Love the transitions lenses. Yay for me being able to see!! Hey look at me writing rhyming poetry. I did it again, just then. O.k. I'll stop ; )

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, I love that feeling when I get new contacts! I'm due for some now, I'm afraid. It's great to see all the little details of things you've been missing!

Beautiful header shot!

Queenbuv3 said...

I love the new glasses but the new nose pads are ginormous and the frame isn't quite snug and in the right place against the lenses in the front. I will be going tomorrow for an adjustment.

Thanks about the header shot: ) Since we moved here I have seen ONE bee even though my yard is full of flowers : ( I took tons of bee shots at our old place. I miss them.